Pages

Friday, December 07, 2012

Schmidt Love


Clearly my favorite cast member on New Girl is Zooey Deschanel. I mean, really. Jess is the awesomest. But although I give her many many humor creds, I might have to say that Schmidt might be (gasp!) the funniest person on the show. Max Greenfield is just hi-LAR-ious. Laugh-out-loud, tummy-hurting, ridiculously funny. He shines out in an already awesomely funny ensemble cast in which each character provides their own brand of hilarity. But with Schmidt, it just doesn't stop. I'm so happy to see that he's been so successful and popular, so much so that he's been branching out with little video features and even a book (which anyone is welcome to gift me, people who know me. And wait - Volume One?! Hilarious). Every time Schmidt's money falls into the Douche Jar, you can just about bet that I'm giggling helplessly on my couch.

So, mad props, Max Greenfield (do people still say that?). You truly are a comedic genius. No matter what the day brings, I can always count on New Girl to bring me back to Happyland. Especially after I watch an episode of the Walking Dead from my DVR. Who expects me to sleep after that?! Anyway, here's some Schmidt to make you smile (admittedly, more hilarious if you have the context of watching him before on New Girl - but still pretty funny if you haven't. And if you haven't - GO WATCH IT, IT'S FREE):




No comments: